- Information on how to enter the Viega Cash Back promotion (“Promotion”) and rewards form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Viega Pty. Limited (ABN 63 157 712 724), 102/8 Century Circuit, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153 (“Promoter”).
- The Promotion commences at 06.00am AEST on 27 May 2019 and ends at 11:59pm AEST 31 August 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- The Promotion is open to individuals who are Australian residents 18 years or over.
- Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, participating stores and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to participate in the Promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- To be eligible to claim a Cash Back, as defined in clause 8 below, claimants must purchase eligible Viega product/s as detailed in clause 9 below (“Viega Product/s”) from a participating store during the Promotional Period. A participating store is any retailer in Australia that displays the Promoter’s advertising material in relation to this Promotion during the Promotional Period.
- Claimants acknowledge that participating stores each have different closing hours, and that in store purchases enabling them to enter this Promotion must be carried out at a participating store of their choice by the close of trade of that participating store on 31 August 2019, even if the close of trade is earlier than 11:59pm AEST.
- To claim a Cash Back, entrants must:
- Visit viega.com.au (“Website“);
- Click through to the promotional page, and complete the online claim form, including uploading a clear and legible scan or photo of proof of purchase; and
- Submit the fully completed claim form by 5.00pm AEST on 15 September 2019, (“Claim”).
- Every valid Claim received by the Promoter will each be awarded a cash back on their Viega Product/s purchased (“Cash Back”) as detailed below:
Viega Picco Tool with DN15 & DN20 Jaws (Article No: 750664) – Cash Back Value: AU$400
Viega Pressgun 5 (Article No: 723057) – Cash Back Value: AU$500
Viega Ring Set DN15, DN20, DN25 & DN32 (Article No: 696702) – Cash Back Value: AU$125
Viega Ring Set DN40 & DN50 (Article No: 696634) – Cash Back Value: AU$175
Viega XL Set DN65 to DN100 (Article No: 603519) – Cash Back Value: AU$400
Viega Set of Jaws DN40 & DN50 (Article No: 603601) – Cash Back Value: AU$275
Viega Pressgun 5 & Jaw Set; purchase of the following individual products in one transaction is required to receive the listed cash back; Pressgun 5 (Article No: 723057), DN15 Jaw (Article No: 582142), DN20 Jaw (Article No: 582159), DN25 Jaw (Article No: 595715) – Cash Back Value: AU$625
- All Claims must be submitted by 5.00pm AEST on 15 September 2019. Any claims submitted after this date will not be processed.
- If a claimant has provided a valid email address in the Claim, they will receive confirmation by email that they have successfully submitted a Claim.
- The Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Multiple Claims are permitted, subject to the following:
- only one Claim is permitted per Viega Product specified in the table above (each a “Viega Product”) ; and
- each Claim must be submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions including the claim requirements set out above.
- Payment of a Cash Back will be made via Electronic Funds Transfer (“EFT”) or Pre-paid VISA card, once the Claim has been validated by the Promoter. If EFT is chosen as the preferred payment method, the Promoter will contact the claimant to confirm the claimant’s bank account details. Pre-paid VISA cards will be sent via Registered Post to the address provided by the claimant in the Claim form.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Pre-paid VISA card are not included. Any unused balance of the Pre-paid VISA card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Pre-paid VISA card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Pre-paid VISA card.
- Cash Back will be paid approximately 30-45 days from the time the Promoter receives a valid Claim, as outlined in clause 8.
- Claimants must retain their original proof of purchase for all Claims. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all Claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of a claimant’s Claims and forfeiture of any right to a Cash Back.Proof of purchase must be in the form of a purchase receipt or tax invoice issued by the participating store that the Viega Product/s were purchased from. It must include the following details: store name, store location, receipt number, date of purchase, Viega Product/s purchased, Viega Product/s article numbers, amount paid for the Viega Product/s and confirmation the Viega Product/s have been paid for in full.
- Claims will be deemed invalid, and will not be paid by the Promoter if the:
- Proof of purchase does not include the required information;
- Viega Product/s are returned to the participating store, and Viega Product/s purchased are refunded or exchanged;
- Viega Product/s are not purchased during the Promotional Period; or
- Claim is submitted after 5.00pm AEST on 15 September 2019.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- The claimant is responsible for providing accurate information. The Promoter will not be responsible for any issues or costs associated resulting from incorrect information being provided.
- The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any Claim and proof of purchase, and to disqualify any claimant for tampering with the Claim process, or who submits a Claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any Claims made with a stolen, forged, unrecognised or tampered with proof of purchase will be invalid.
- The Cash Back offer is not valid in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
- If for any reason a claimant does not take a Cash Back at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Cash Back will be forfeited.
- Claimants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a successful claimant (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in reward value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of a Cash Back.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or online claim form to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the claimant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in connection with this promotion.
- Any costs incurred by the claimant associated with claiming the Cash Back, including accessing the Website and online form, enquiries in relation to the Cash Back, are the sole responsibility of the claimant.
- The Website may not be available for access from time to time during the Promotional Period. All access to, and use of, the Website is at the individual’s risk. Any contact details provided incorrectly via the Website will result in the Claim being invalid.
- Claims will be processed by Workshop Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 19 101 858 155), Level 1, 341 Barrenjoey Road, Newport NSW 2106. For more information about this promotion please email email@example.com.