- Information on how to claim in the Vega 2021 Tool Cash Back Promotion (“Promotion”) and the rewards form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Viega Pty. Limited (ABN 63 157 712 724), Ground Floor, Suite 2, 67 Epping Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113 (“Promoter”).
- The Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees, ex-employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promotion will be conducted from 6:00AM AEST on 14 April 2021 and close at 5:00PM AEST on 21 May 2021 (“Promotional Period”). Throughout the Promotional Period, there will be a Viega Van at various participating Tradelink stores. The dates and participating Tradelink stores where the Viega Van will be visiting are outlined below:
||Tradelink Long Jetty
||Tradelink Byron Bay
||Tradelink Port Macquarie
||Tradelink Warners Bay
||Tradelink Coffs Harbour
The Promotion Dates and Participating Stores may be subject to change at the discretion of the Promoter.
- To be eligible to claim, individuals must purchase a Viega Product/s (as defined in the table in clause 8) from a Participating Store on a Promotion Date (“Qualifying Purchase”).
- To claim a Cash Back, individuals must then complete the following steps within seven (7) days of the Qualifying Purchase:
– Visit viega.com.au (“Website”);
– Follow the prompts to the Promotion claim page;
– Input the requested details including uploading a clear and legible scan or photo of the proof of purchase and entering the promotion code “VANCASH”; and then
– submit the fully completed claim form.
- Every claimant who submits a valid claim in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be awarded a Cash Back depending on the Viega Product/s purchased as outlined below:
Viega Product/s: Viega Picco Tool with DN15 & DN20 Jaws
Viega Article Number/s: 750 664
Cash Back: $450.00
Viega Product/s: Viega Picco Tool with DN15 & DN20 Jaws + DN25 & DN32 Jaw
Viega Article Number/s: Picco: 750 664, DN25: 593 285, DN32: 696 603
Cash Back: $520.00**
Viega Product/s: Viega Pressgun 5
Viega Article Number/s: 723 057
Cash Back: $550.00
Viega Product/s: Viega Pressgun 5 + DN15, DN20, DN25, DN32 Jaw
Viega Article Number/s: Pressgun 5: 723 057, DN15: 582 142, DN20: 582 159, DN25: 595 715, DN32: 595 722
Cash Back: $720.00**
Viega Product/s: Viega Picco with DN15 & DN20 for Propress + Jaw Sanpress Inox Picco 15, 18, 22, 28 & 35
Viega Article Number/s: Picco: 750 664, 15mm: 485 511, 18mm: 485 528, 22mm: 485 535, 28mm: 485 542, 35mm: 650 070
Cash Back: $720.00**
Viega Product/s: Viega Pressgun 5 + Jaw Sanpress Inox 15, 18, 22, 28 & 35
Viega Article Number/s: Pressgun 5: 723 057, 15mm: 461 898, 18mm: 461 904, 22mm: 461 911, 28mm: 461 928, 35mm: 461 935
Cash Back: $720.00**
**Viega Products must be purchased in a single transaction to be eligible for this Cash Back.
- If a claimant has provided a valid email address in the Claim, they will receive confirmation by email that they have successfully submitted a Claim.
- The Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Multiple Claims are permitted, subject to the following:
– only one (1) Claim is permitted per Viega Product/s specified in clause 8 above; and
– each Claim must be submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions including the claim requirements set out above.
- The Cash Back will be paid via EFT. Claimants must ensure that all personal details provided in the Claim are correct. Claimants are responsible for providing full and accurate bank account details. The Promoter will not be responsible for a banking institution rejecting an EFT payment, or any costs associated with locating any lost monies.
- Claimants should allow up to sixty (60) days from the time the Promoter receives a valid Claim to receive the Cash Back. The Cash Back is not transferable or exchangeable.
- Claimants must retain their original proof of purchase for all Claims. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all Claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of a claimant’s Claims and forfeiture of any right to a Cash Back.Proof of purchase must be in the form of a purchase receipt or tax invoice issued by the participating store that the Viega Product/s were purchased from. It must include the following details: store name, store location, receipt number, date of purchase, Viega Product/s purchased, Viega Product/s article numbers, amount paid for the Viega Product/s and confirmation the Viega Product/s have been paid for in full.
- Claims will be invalid, and will not be paid by the Promoter if the:
– the proof of purchase provided does not include the required information;
– the Viega Product/s the subject of the Claim are returned to the participating store, or the Viega Product/s the subject of the Claim are refunded or exchanged;
– the Viega Product/s the subject of the Claim are not purchased during the Promotional Period; or
– the Claim is received after seven (7) days from when the Qualifying Purchase was made.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, or the entity entitled to a Cash Back payment, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant, and the correct entity to receive a Cash Back payment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any Claim and proof of purchase, and to disqualify any claimant for tampering with the Claim process, or who submits a Claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any Claims made with a stolen, forged, unrecognised or tampered with proof of purchase will be invalid.
- The Cash Back offer is not valid in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
- If for any reason a claimant does not take a Cash Back at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Cash Back will be forfeited.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic or any other kind of disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or suspend, substitute or modify a reward, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- Each claimant consents to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a successful claimant (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; and (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Securities and Investments Act 2001 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in reward value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of a Cash Back.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or online claim form to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the claimant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in connection with this promotion.
- Any costs incurred by the claimant associated with claiming the Cash Back, including accessing the Website and online form, enquiries in relation to the Cash Back, are the sole responsibility of the claimant.
- The Website may not be available for access from time to time during the Promotional Period. All access to, and use of, the Website is at the individual’s risk. Any contact details provided incorrectly via the Website will result in the Claim being invalid.
- Claims will be processed by Workshop Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 19 101 858 155), Suite 2, 16 Waratah Street, Mona Vale NSW 2103. For more information about this Promotion please email email@example.com.